Asrock motherboard keeps showing the 'Asrock Instant Flash' with "No BIOS file found."
To fix that:
- Go to Asrock website and download the latest BIOS file of your motherboard.
- Unzip the BIOS file and save the file to a USB stick.
- Boot the computer then the 'Asrock Instant Flash' will show.
- Select the USB Device from the right hand menu, then let it search for the BIOS file. Once found, press Enter to flash the BIOS, then wait to finish.
- IMPORTANT: Shutdown the computer, unplug the power cable and let it seat for 10 minutes.
- Switch the computer and that should be it.