- Remove .htaccess (this is a hidden file) from the parent folder
- Check the CHMOD to 755
While trying to connect to your Terminal server, you are receiving a "The remote computer has ended the connection" error, to fix it:
1. Download and install devcon.exe from Microsoft. It’s a command line device manager tool.
2. Run devcon.exe which will extract it.
3. Open the Command Prompt
4. Navigate to the extracted devcon folder.
5. Type devcon.exe -r install %windir%\inf\machine.inf root\rdpdr
6. Wait until it completes.
7. That’s it, try to connect remotely again.
Add a comment